We want to ensure that you enjoy your new candles & wax melts. Please ensure you are follow the safety guidelines below and in accordance with safety regulations our candles and melts come with CLP & Safety Labels
We have tested all our products for safety and burn time by burning them extensively.
This is a list of tips and safety advice to ensure that you get the most out of your candles.
Make sure that the wick is trimmed to 1/4" or 5mm. if the wick is too long, the flame produced will be too high and will smoke. If this does occur, extinguish the flame, trim the wick and relight.
Try and keep your candles out of a draught. If the flame is flickering it means there is a draught nearby, which will make your candle burn unevenly.
Containers can get hot when lit, so be careful when handling after long periods of candle burning.
Extinguish your candle when the level of wax reduces close to the base of the tin and wick sustainer (the circular metal clamp glued to the bottom of the tin). This is to stop the tin from heating up (when there is no wax left for the wick to burn).
Every time you extinguish the candle, ensure that the wax has melted to the edge of the container in order to prevent tunneling of the wax and prolong the life of the candle.
Please see the side of each candle for burning safety instructions. The label around the candle contains allergen advice.
Never leave a candle unattended, and keep away from children. Be sure to keep the candle away from objects that could catch fire.
Keep clothes and hair away from the naked flame.
Extinguish candles before moving them and don't let anything fall into the hot wax.
Make sure there is at least one metre (three feet) between a candle and any surface above it.
When burning your candle, make sure it is placed on a heat-resistant surface.
This is a list of tips and safety advice to ensure that you get the most out of your snap bar wax melts.
Simply remove from the packaging, break off 1/2 peices of wax and place in the top of your melter. The wax will melt slowly in the dish as it heats up and releases the fragrance. When the tea light has been extinguished or the melter has been turned off, the wax will re-harden ready for use next time.
Keep melted wax away from children and pets.
Always use within sight, and never leave unattended.
Always ensure that you do not overfill your bowl.
Waxwill remain hot after the tea light has been extinguished or your burner has been switched off.
Do not try to move the oil burner or wax melter until it has cooled completely, and the wax has solidified.
Do not add wateror fragrance oils to the bowl under any circumstances.
Only use unscented tea lights and never use more than 1 tea light at a time.
Ensure that the surface under the melter is heatproof.
Do not eat.
Wax Melt Tips:
Removing the wax - Ensure the tea light has been extinguished or you have turned the melter off. Allow the wax to cool completely. When the wax has cooled down and hardened, we recommend you light the wax burner again, but only for long enough to loosen the hard wax (few minutes), which will then be easy to slide out into the kitchen bin.
Please dispose of the wax carefully. DO NOT pour down the sink/plughole.
Give the bowl a wipe with a clean piece of kitchen roll to remove any leftover residue, and the melter is ready to use again.
Please do not place your burner in the freezer. This can cause the wax melter or glass top to fracture and could cause the burner to become unsafe.